AIFMD Annex IV reporting: It’s a challenge
- Multiple data sources have to be captured, extracted and validated
- Cumbersome calculations and valuations have to be made
- Processes have to be integrated in a comprehensive, fast and secure way
- And reports have to be generated and filed to the appropriate regulator
You may be dealing with the complexity of the AIFMD and demonstrating robust sourcing and managing pricing, valuations and other data sets used for doing the calculations of positions, the exposures and all types of risks.
On top of that, each regulator requires the report in a different format, which for the AIFMs operating in multiple jurisdictions makes life even more complicated. And the time frame for all of this? Just 30 days.
AIFMs to report on wide range of information such as
Our Annex IV reporting solution offers:
- Intuitive and user-friendly method of input: one-time input of standard information and
guidance on how to populate the rest
- Collaboration platform: connecting all stakeholders in the process, across departments
and units such as risk, compliance, assets, finance, etc.
- Dashboard-style oversight: for clear and easy overviews in real time
- Interface with all required data sources: to save time and make sure all required
information can be captured automatically – from any source or financial system
- Tools to report and monitor progress: ensuring you keep on top of actions, have a clear
audit trail and can submit reporting on time – now and in the future
- Data controls and validation: to prevent the errors which could be associated when
working with such large amounts of data
- Templates of all required report formats: easily populating and complying with individual
- Future-proof reporting platform: guaranteed up-to-date reporting
Simple dashboard functionality provides a complete overview and lets you monitor progress, while in-built reminders make sure you stay on track.
One time input of all standard information, interface with all required sources and the correct jurisdiction template filled in automatically. Things couldn’t be simpler.
Lower the cost of filling by bringing your reporting in-house, without the need to grow your compliance function.
The 20 control measures already in place reduce the frequency of data errors and ensure reporting of the highest quality.
Ready for the future in three simple steps
We analyze your current situation and needs and translate these into a pragmatic project plan.
2. Set up
Together with you we make sure your needs will be translated successfully into ComplianceWise360°.
Yes, it’s live. We will make sure your people are trained and get all the support they need to use ComplianceWise360° successfully.
Want more information about Annex IV reporting?
Subscribe for our newsletter and donwload our e-read with more detailed information.